Sending the form is not a reservation.
The reception will contact you to confirm rooms availability.
We kindly inform that as of 25 May 2018, the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR") shall take effect. In view of the above, we hereby inform that:
- The controller of the personal data is Notówka Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Zakopane, KRS [National Court Register] 0000143158, REGON [National Business Registry Number] 490507890.
- The Personal Data Controller and entities processing data on its behalf, in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, shall ensure appropriate measures of data protection.
- Personal data are processed in order to book accommodation and perform hotel services agreements and other agreements related to it. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to perform the service.
- Data collected for the purpose of hotel service provision shall be processed for the period specified in the provisions of law, and in the case of data collected on the basis of a consent, until it is withdrawn.
- You have the right to access the data, to rectify them, the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, to limit their processing, to delete them, and the right to be forgotten. Moreover, you have the right to data portability, and the right to receive a copy of your personal data processed by the hotel.
- Your data may be made available or transferred to the following categories of recipients: transport companies and taxi companies, in the case of an order of transport for a guest or a courier delivery.
- At any time, you have the right to access your data, to rectify them, to delete them or limit the scope in which they are processed.
- If it is determined that the personal data are processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office). You can contact a person responsible for the protection of personal data at the hotel or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org